Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dressing myself is fun!

Gwen is amazing me more and more every day. New words, new concepts. What a great age this is for learning!

I have to tell a little story here about this past Tuesday. Gwendolyn was playing outside with her Daddy after dinner while I was inside getting some housework done. Apparently at one point Gwen walked up and gave Gordon a big hug on his legs, saying, "I love you Daddy." Awww! I am really looking forward to my turn on that one!

Speaking of new skills, Gwen is getting better at dressing herself these days too. Socks are a cinch now, and she can almost put her coat on by herself. A few days ago she decided to try a whole outfit. Everybody must have the obligatory "trying to dress themselves when small" pictures, so I present to you the first round for Gwen. She certainly enjoyed herself!

Time for the socks, having already attempted the shirt:




Happy girl - - I actually got her to say 'cheese' for the camera!






The finished product!

2 comments:

Laura said...

These are great pics Stephanie!! Boy, is she ever growing up fast eh?!

Unknown said...

What a doll!!! :O)